OPSC AEE Admit card 2021 Asst. Executive Engineer Electrical & Civil exam

By | 19 February 2021

OPSC AEE Admit card 2021 download Assistant Executive Engineer Electrical & Civil exam hall ticket: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has postponed the exam date for the OPSC AEE Exam 2021 and published the new exam date on its official website www.opsc.gov.in. OPSC AEE Electrical Exam date is given as 28th February 2021 and for Civil 29th Feb 2021. So, the candidates who are looking for the OPSC AEE Electrical & Civil admit card 2021 can download the call letter ten days prior to the exam date. We are providing here the direct link to download OPSC AEE Exam admit card 2021 to access it easily.

OPSC AEE Admit card 2021 overview

Name of the OrganizationOdisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
CategoryAdmit card
LocationIndia
Name of the postsAssistant Executive Engineer (Electrical & Civil)
No. of vacancies31 and 210 posts
Exam modeOnline/Offline
Exam date28th & 29th February 2021
Admit card StatusAvailable now.
Official websitewww.opsc.gov.in

Selection procedure of OPSC AEE (Electrical & Civil) Recruitment 2021

The selection of the candidates for the recruitment of OPSC AEE (Electrical) jobs 2021 will takes place through the following events;

  • Written examination
  • Viva voice test
  • Document verification
  • Medical tests

Download Odisha PSC AEE Admit card 2021 @ opsc.gov.in

The commission has advised the candidates to download OPSC AEE Exam Hall ticket 2021 through its official website. Candidates can also download Odisha AEE admit card 2021 directly through the link given below.

All the registered aspirants must download OPSC AEE Hall ticket 2021 to attend the test. Because, no hard copy will be sent personally to the individual candidates. The candidates should bring the OPSC Assistant executive engineer exam admit card 2021 along with the original id proof to the exam hall. No other belonging will be allowed.

OPSC AEE Exam center 2021

OPSC AEE (Electrical & Civil) exam will be held at Cuttak. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar, Balasor, Sambalpur, Berhampur (all the 5 zones are subject to the number of applications received from candidates for recruitment to the aforesaid post.

Read: OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2020

Odisha PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam pattern 2021

OPSC AEE Exam 2021 question paper is divided into two papers, paper 1 and paper 2. Each question paper shall carry 180 marks with 180 questions of 1 mark each. The objective type question paper was given 90% weightage. And, the remaining 10% weightage will be given to Viva voice test carrying 40 marks. There will be 0.25 marks deduction for every wrong answer. The duration of each paper shall be of 3 hours.

How to download OPSC AEE Exam Hall ticket 2021?

  • Firstly, visit official website of OPSC, www.opsc.gov.in
  • On the ‘What’s new’ section, you can find a link showing that “Admit card for the recruitment Programme of Assistant Executive Engineer”, click on it
  • Enter your registration id and date of birth
  • Click on ‘Submit’
  • Now you can have OPSC AEE Admit card 2021 on your window screen
  • Finally, take a print out of the admit card for attending the exam.

Important Links

Odisha PSC Asst Executive Engineer admit card download

Important dates of OPSC AEE Call letter 2021

Admit card for OPSC AEE Electrical examTen days prior to the exam date
Last date to download OPSC AEE admit card29th February 2021
OPSC AEE Electrical Exam date28th February 2021
Odisha PSC AEE Civil Exam date29th February 2021
OPSC AEE Electrical result dateMarch 2021 (Electrical).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *