At examsreport.com, we will collect some information of logged on users/visitors like IP address, browser type, location and profile information.
In case of registration on our website by visitors, we need to collect some mandatory data such as Name, Age, Gender, Contact detail and e-mail address.
User may choose “not to send me the notification” or “not to send me the SMS” by changing the notification setting on his e-mail account.
We assure you that we will not misuse or sell this data. We use this information to:
- Improve our website for providing you the safe & secure knowledge bank.
- Manage our website at global level.
- Security track assessments.
- Sending you the information via mail or SMS.
- Improve our services.
We, at examsreport.com, are utilizing the cookies and other tracking technologies to manage the session on our website and recognize the user’s or visitor’s account information and other activities.
Let to inform the users that “Cookies” are the small text file. Cookies/tracking technologies allows to save the personal information like your name, your account (not password), your feedback, your data what you have submitted on our website and your IP address.
We just temporarily hold the details of your activities on our website for session management. Neither we have cookies to save your password nor provide this information to any third party.
You can configure your browser to reject or accept these cookies. If you configure and apply any of your choice, you can still use our website.
Use of Information by Examsreport.com
Our aim is to provide the satisfaction, reliability and services to you as a ExamsReport reader. If needed, we may use the information collected by us like your account details, IP address, e-mail, your queries and other login activities on our website to facilitating you only.
By this information we get to know the reader’s needs and we can provide him or them the best website design, navigation, services or alerts by mail or SMS or through the newsletter periodically.
User/users may choose to accept or reject the alert/mail services directly to configure their account setting “not to send me the notification” or “not to send me the SMS” by changing the notification setting on his e-mail account.
Updating your information
We provide you the full authority and mechanism to access and modify/update your account, password, personal details and information anytime and from anywhere.
No one can change, erase or update your personal account setting. It would be done only by you.
If you wish to close your account, we will keep retain your personal account detail and remove it from view.
We, at examsreport.com contain or may contain the links to other websites. We, at examsreport.com, are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other website(s) or advertisement(s).
A newsletter will be marked to the user(s) or registered account periodically through the e-mail. If we make any changes in our policy and our services or our providing facilities through the website or in the website, we mail our user(s) periodically.
We may collect your personal information as e-mail ID, IP address, browser type and submitted information for facilitating you.
User(s) may choose to accept/subscribe or reject/unsubscribe the newsletter(s) by the setting option of his/her account.
Advertise on our website may be delivered to the users by examsreport.com or advertising partners. Cookies may be set by the advertisement partners to recognize your account when they send you advertise.
The cookies set by the advertising owner or partner(s) will allow the server to recognize the personal and browser information submitted by you to recognize the click on information, your computer uses for this particular and your area of interest.
The security of personal data of member(s) account is very important to us. We strive hard to protect your account details by the unauthorized access and unlawfully access. We restrict the access of other job functions and technical staff to the member’s account. We use the mechanism to protect the information of user that is store in our database.
There is no mechanism to provide the 100% security assurance on internet or in electronic storage. While, we provide the maximum input for information protection but we are not sure that of tress usage/misusage of your account information or personal details.
It is a hardware and software technology and we do not make the guarantee that your personal details will remain personal.
For any assistance please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our viewer(s) and user(s) need to view this policy frequently any time. All changes will automatically come in effect from the date of modification.
We are visioning to provide the better service day by day and for this we need to make some new initiatives for your better end. Every single update will send to the user(s) by notification.
We, at examsreport.com shall not be liable for any damage(s) or loss(s) by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of member’s account/information or other personal related details/data.
In case of using credit card/debit card, we do not store the personal data for further usage. While transaction is over once, we move all data to the off-line so that no one can use this data and your precious information does not fall in wrong hands.
We assure the maximum security but not the 100%.
We encourage the user(s) and visitor(s) to carefully read the privacy practices and terms & conditions of other linked website(s) before using. Our privacy practices and terms & conditions apply only on our website and at the activities done by the user(s) on our website. It does not apply on advertisement or other(s) website(s).
If you are connecting with any of our linked site/page/add, we are not responsible to the following:
- Damage caused by the downloaded software
- Virus/harm/error/infection by the computer virus
- Any technical problem
- Illegal material
- Truth or quality of any material or service(s)
- Their terms and privacy practices
Our website is differently designed for mobile version. If you are using your mobile device, you agree to the following:
- You will not facilitating by the desktop version view on mobile device.
- We are not responsible to refund or be claimed for any cost, damage and losses.
- Your number will be used for the text messages and communication.
- This service is the subject to the guidelines issued by the Telecom Authority of India.
- You will not post share, publish and distribute the illegal, violates, abusive, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, threatening information and error/virus/harmful contained components and other which is against law.
- You are bounded with the proprietary policies even by the device.
Nothing, on our website shall be construed as conferring any license by implication or otherwise, under other/third party’s intellectual property rights.
Content disclaimer & Liability disclaimer
We, at examsreport.com are not responsible for any incorrect, inconvenience, misleading, false, abusive, violent, error contained and against law content/collection or services posted by user(s), visitor(s) or linked parties.
We always try to provide you the best content and services and ensure your satisfaction but not 100% assured for this and not responsible any way and overall.
Examsreport.com is not liable to claim, refund, cost, loss and damages of anything of user(s), visitor(s) and advertising body directly or indirectly.
We are not responsible for the quality/guarantee/warranty and accuracy of any contents/product or services.
Any content or service on our website by the advertisement body, we just play the role at “as on” basis.
Use of website
You are free to use our website anytime and anywhere under copy writing and proprietor policies. You agree the terms and guarantee that not to:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national and international law.
- Violate any applicable statue, ordinance and rules & regulations.
- Interrupt or interfere with the computer networks connected to the website.
- Copy, display, download, distribute, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, license, store, or sell any part of this material or services from our website any way.
- Use the service(s) of our site to share, publish and distribute the illegal information, information that violates the right of anyone, abusive, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, threatening, error/virus/harmful contained components and which is against law.
- Modify, host, post, upload, transmit, publish any information or material that harms and harass the gender, minor and another class.
- Use the website with unauthorized entry and access to the account and system of others.
- You are responsible to keep confidential and maintain your account and password.
- You agree to notify Examsreport.com of any misuse and unauthorized access of your account.
- Examsreport.com reserve all rights to access your account and read preserve and disclose the personal information including material or contents in order to:
- Comply with any judgment/court/decree/directive/order.
- By any government and legal authority
- By applicable law & order.
- By legal/professional advisor, representative or director of examsreport.com regarding these terms.
- For investigation of violation & service damages and protection of property, safety and rights of Examsreport.com
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.