AP JCJ Notification 2021 pdf for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) has been released. Check here Andhra Pradesh Junior Civil Judge vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, last date of submission of application forms, exam date details in brief.
The high court of Andhra Pradesh has been published another new notification for the recruitment of 22 Junior Civil Judge (JCJ) posts on July 30. This is a very good news for the job aspirants who have education qualification in Law. The court have already issued a notification for the recruitment of 68 JCJ vacancies. This will be fruit after fruit for the candidates to utilize the great opportunity. AP Junior Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 comes with attractive salary package Rs.27,000/- to Rs. 44,770/- according to the notification. The pay scale of Civil Judge (Junior Division) may varies over the years. So, the candidates should utilize the opportunity to work in Judicial system of India. We are providing here the full details of the AP JCJ recruitment 2021 so that the aspirants can understand the key details of the notification.
AP JCJ Notification 2021 summery
|Name of the organization||High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Name of the posts||Civil Judge (Jr division)|
|No.of Vacancies||68+22 posts|
|Application mode||Online only|
|Application fee||General and BC – Rs. 800/- and for SC/ST – Rs. 400/-|
|Starting date of registration||30th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||30th August 2021.|
|Help line Phone Number||0863-2372752|
AP Civil Judge Notification 2021 eligibility
The candidates must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India.
The maximum age limit for AP Civil Judge (Junior Division) is given as 35 years as on 1st July 2021. However, there will be the age relaxation for the reserved categories.
AP Civil Judge (Junior Division) Selection Process 2021
The selection of the candidates will takes in following stages;
- Screening Test
- Written examination (Mains)
- Viva Voice
AP Civil Judge Screening Test 2021 will have 100 questions for 100 marks. The candidates will be shortlisted for the mains in 1:10.
How to apply AP Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website @hc.ap.nic.in
- On the home menu, you could find “Notifications”. Move to the tab and select “Recruitment”
- Now, you can find a link as “Online Application form for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) notified for the year, 2021.”
- Click on “New User? Click here for new registrations”
- Fill the required details carefully
- Click on “Save”
- Now, you will recieve User ID and Password
- Login with the details again on the same web page
- You can see AP Civil Judge Notification application form 2021 on the screen
- Fill the application form and remind that it should be done before the last date of the application form
- Make the application fee through online mode (Net banking/Credit/Debit card)
- Finally, Click on “Submit”
- Take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Important Dates of JCJ Notification 2021
|Events||AP JCJ Notification published on 30th July||AP JCJ Notification published on July 20th.|
|Starting date of online applications||30th July 2021||20th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||30th August 2021||20th August 2021|
|AP JCJ Exam date 2021||3rd October 2021||26th September 2021|
|AP JCJ Hall ticket 2021 date||15th September 2021||10th September 2021|