JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Notification Online form – Apply Jharkhand PSC 252 Vacancies: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is inviting online application form for the recruitment of JPSC Civil Services examination 2021 through its official website www.jpsc.gov.in. The job aspirants who are waiting for Civil Services Exam notification can apply these jobs. It is great opportunity for the Jharkhand Jobs aspirants to work in higher cadre of the govt body. The candidates should check JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria before going to apply. Details of eligibility has prescribed below. The eligible candidates can have JPSC Civil Services Exam application online form 2021 direct link in this page to make it easy.
We have provided here the complete details of JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 such as education qualification, age limit criteria, selection procedure, exam pattern and syllabus, how to apply these jobs and important exam dates of civil services exam 2021. Please check through it and comment if any doubts.
- 1 JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Overview
- 2 Latest JPSC Vacancies 2021 Civil services
- 3 JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
- 4 JPSC Civil Services Exam pattern 2021
JPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Combined Civil Services Examinations 2021|
|No. of vacancies||252 posts|
|Exam mode||Online / Offline|
|JPSC Civils Exam date||2nd May 2021|
|Last date to apply JPSC Civil Service Recruitment||15th March 2021.|
|Technical Help Line No.||+919431301636, +919431301419|
- For UR / EWS / OBC (Schedule I) / BC (Schedule II): Rs. 600 + Bank charges
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 150 + Bank charges
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- The payment should be done through online mode only such as Debit/Credit card / Internet banking / SBI Collect.
Latest JPSC Vacancies 2021 Civil services
|Name of the posts||Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
The candidates should have completed any graduation degree from any recognized University or Institution by State or Central government.
JPSC Civil Services 2021 Age Limit
The minimum and maximum age limit for the recruitment of JPSC Civil Services Jobs is given as follows;
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Max Age for UR Candidates: 35 Years
- Max Age for SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- Upper Age limit for OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Maximum Age for Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
However, there is age relaxation rules applicable for the reserved candidates according to the govt norms.
Selection Procedure of Jharkhand Civils Exam 2021
The commission is going to select the eligible candidates through the following events;
- Prelims examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
The number o candidates to be admitted to the main written exam will be approximately 15 times the total number of vacancies to be filled in the year of the various services and posts.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall marks obtained in main written test and Interview test except marks obtained in paper 1.
How to apply JPSC Civil Services Examination 2021?
- First of all, Open official website www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Move to the Recruitment news
- Click on “Apply online for the recruitment of Combined Civil Services Examination 2021”
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill JPSC Civil Services Examination online form 2021 carefully
- Make online payment of application fee
- Click on “Submit”
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
JPSC Civil Services Exam pattern 2021
Jharkhand PSC Civil Services Prelims exam pattern:
The examination shall comprise of Two compulsory papers of 200 marks each, namely, General Studies – I and General Studies -II.
- All questions of compulsory papers will be of objective type and each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English
- Selection list for the Main examination shall be prepared on the basis of total obtained in both the papers.
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam pattern 2021
The Main exam will consist a written examination and an Interview Test.
- The written exam will consist of 6 papers
- Selection list for the interview test shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper 2 to 6 subject to scoring minimum qualifying marks i.e. 30 marks in paper 1.
- The number of candidates to be summoned for interview will be approximately two and half times (2.5) of the total number of advertised vacancies.
- The total marks for Interview test would be 100 and there shall be no minimum qualifying marks therein.
We suggest the candidates to check the official notification to check JPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2021.
Important dates for JPSC Civil Service Jobs 2021
|Starting date of JPSC Civil Services applications||15th February 2021|
|Last date to apply JPSC Civil Service exam||15th March 2021|
|JPSC Civil Service prelims exam date||2nd May 2021|
|JPSC Civil Service main exam date||4th Week of Sept 2021.|