Latest NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021 notification with 3006 Community Health Officer (CHO) / Staff nurse Jobs has been released. Check out the education qualification, age limit, procedure to apply online, selection process and important dates.
Karnataka Health Department Recruitment notification 2021 has been released to fill 3006 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies on contract basis Under National Health Mission (NHM). karunadu.karnataka.gov.in staff nurse recruitment is a great opportunity for the aspirants for the candidates who are looking for Health officer jobs in Karnataka state. Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services (KHFWS) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates can apply Latest NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2021 through the direct link specified below. The minimum education qualification for Karnataka CHO Jobs 2021 is B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institution/ University. Age limit criteria varies with the categories. We are providing here a direct link for NHM Karnataka CHO Staff nurse application form 2021.
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services (KHFWS) under NHM|
|Name of the posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Application mode||Online only|
|Application fee||General Rs.600/- for SC/ST Rs. 300/-|
|Starting date of registration||27th September 2021|
|Last date to apply||18th October 2021|
Apply Karnataka NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 here
The eligible candidates can apply NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 from 27th September 2021. Here, we are giving you the direct link to apply NHM Jobs 2021 of Karnataka state. Candidates need to make application fee Rs. 600 for general and Rs.300 for others through online mode. The registered candidates will have the Karnataka CHO Exam on 23rd October 2021. Ans, the candidates will get NHM CHO results 2021 on the same day of the exam day. Candidates can check NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 syllabus and exam pattern here to make preparation better.
NHM Karnataka CHO Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 eligibility criteria
Karnataka CHO Education qualification: The candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc nursing, the candidate shall have passed graduation from RGUHS or any other recognized university, with registration done under KNC/INC only will be eligible to apply.
KHFWS CHO Age limit:
- 35 years for General category
- 40 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST & Cat-I
- 38 years for Category-II(a), II(b), III(a) and III(b) of other backward classes
- 40 years in case of Ex-serviceman, war widow, physically/ specially Challenged Persons.
Age shall be calculated as years completed before the date of notification for recruitment.
Karnataka NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Selection procedure
The selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Karnataka NHM CHO will be done through the following stages;
- Written examination
- Document verification
Karnataka Staff Nurse CHO Exam pattern 2021
Karnataka CHO Exam 2021 comprises 80 questions for 100 marks with 90 minutes time duration. The questions will be in Objective type and each carries 1 mark (sixty questions for 60 marks) but skill based 20 questions will carry 2 marks each. The exam commence at 11 AM to 12.30PM. Karnataka NHM CHO Exam date will be notified in NHM website soon.
|Questions type||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Except Skill Based||60||60|
How to apply Karnataka NHM CHO Jobs 2021?
- Firstly, visit official website karunadu.karnataka.gov.in or techkshetra.info
- Click on “Click her for registration” or “Candidate Registration”
- Enter your Name, Mobile No, Email address, Password and confirm password columns
- Click on “Submit”
- Now, click on “Apply online“
- Enter your email and password details which were given by you before
- Click on “Login”
- Now, you can see NHM CHO Online application form 2021 on the screen
- Fill the application carefully and upload photo and signature
- Click on “Submit”
- Finally, take a print out of Karnataka NHM CHO Jobs application form 2021 for the future reference.
Important Dates of NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
|Opening date of Online Registration||27.09.2021.|
|Opening date of payment of fee||29.09.2021 (1.30PM).|
|Last date to apply NHM CHO Jobs 2021||18.10.2021.|
|Karnataka NHM CHO Exam date 2021||23.10.2021|
|Karnataka NHM Health Officer result date||23.10.2021|
|Document verification||26 to 28.10.2021.|
|Final selection list||4.11.2021.|
Revisit The Section
- 1 NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Apply Karnataka NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 here
- 3 NHM Karnataka CHO Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 eligibility criteria
- 4 Karnataka Staff Nurse CHO Exam pattern 2021
- 5 How to apply Karnataka NHM CHO Jobs 2021?