Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – MHC Class 4 Recruitment of 3557 Office Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi, Sanitary worker, Copyist attender vacancies for 8th pass candidates. There is no minimum educational qualification applicable for some posts. Check here the application form filling, selection process, exam pattern and dates and other details.
Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment notification 2021 for 3557 Office Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi, Sanitary worker, Copyist attender vacancies has been released out. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are not much educated and able to speak and read Tamil language. The postings of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 will be in locality of the candidates. So, it is good option for the Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2021 aspirants with attractive pay scale and persuasive incentives. Candidates can apply Madras High Court Jobs 2021 through the direct link provided below and through the official website also. We recommend the candidates to read the complete Madras High court notification 2021 before going to apply the jobs.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the organization||Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Notification name||Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant, Sweeper, Watchman & other posts.|
|Name of the posts||Office Assistant, Sweeper, Watchman & other posts|
|No.of Vacancies||3557 posts|
|Application mode||Online only|
|Starting date of registration||18th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||6th June 2021.|
|Help line Phone Number||044 40016236 or 044 25330161|
Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Education qualification: The candidates must have completed 8th class from any recognized Board of Institution. Candidates must have knowledge in Tamil Language and able to ride motor cycle. For some posts there is no education qualification. Kindly refer official notification of respective district.
Age limit as on 1st July 2021: The minimum age limit for Madras High Court Latest jobs 2021 is 18 years for all aspirants where the maximum age limit for SC/ST is 35 years, for BC/BCM/MBC &DC candidates is 32 years and OC candidates is 30 years.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The selection of the candidates will takes place through written examination, practical tests and oral tests following certificate verification.
Madras High Court class 4 exam 2021 question paper serves 50 questions for 50 marks with 60 minutes time duration. There will be two parts in the question paper.
- Part A: General Knowledge (30 questions)
- Paper B: General Tamil (20 questions)
How to apply Madras High Court Jobs 2021?
- Firstly, visit official website, www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Click on “Click here to Register and Apply online for various posts falling under Special Rules for Tamil Nadu Basic Service (Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker etc.) in various Judicial Districts in the state of Tamil Nadu“
- Click on “Notifications for various posts in the subordinate courts in Tamil Nadu – Click here to apply”
- Choose your district / City
- Now, click on “Registration (New User)” [Click on Apply online (Already registered users)]
- Now, you can see Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 online application form for Office assistant / Sweeper / watchman / Masalchi / other posts
- Fill the sign up form with correct details
- Note down the reference / user id and password
- Login as the registered user and fill the required details
- Click on “Submit”
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Important dates of Madras HC Recruitment 2021
|Online submission of application form||18th April 2021|
|Last date of submission of form||6th June 2021|
|Exam date||Available soon.|
|Madras High Court Exam Hall ticket download||Ten days prior to the exam date|
|Display of MHC Exam Answer key 2021||Will be notified on official website.|
|Madras High Court Result date||Available soon.|