Navodaya Entrance exam Syllabus 2021 – JNVST 6th class Exam pattern is available to download now. The candidates who are seeking for Navodaya 6th class entrance exam syllabus 2020-21 can get here in brief. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has published an invitation from the eligible candidates for the Admission in Class 6th. It has been given the time to register the Navodaya vidyalaya online form 2020 till December 2020. So, the registered candidates have to focus on the NVS Navodaya Entrance exam syllabus 2021 for good preparation. We have given a detailed Navodaya 6th class entrance exam syllabus in this article ameliorate preparation.
Name of the Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Location: All over India
Name of the Admissions: JNVST 2021 Admissions
Number of seats: 661 seats
Exam mode: OMR Based
NVS application fee: No fee
Navodaya application form submission starts from: Available soon.
Last date to submit Navodaya application form: Available soon.
Navodaya vidyala website: https://navodaya.gov.in.
The selection of the candidates takes place through the following stages;
- OMR based written exam
- Certificate verification
The candidates will have 80 multiple choice questions for 100 marks with 2 hours time duration.
JNV Admission 2021 syllabus
Section 1: Mental ability test (MAT)
- Odd man out
- Figure matching
- Pattern completion
- Figure series completion
- Geometrical Figure completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Punched hold pattern – Folding/Unfolding
- Space Visualization
- Embedded figure
Section 2: Arithmetic Test
- Number and numeric system.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number.
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiples including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Measurement of length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, time and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume.
Section 3: Language Test
This test comprises questions based on ‘Passage’. Four passages will be given in the test, each followed by 5 questions.
Key dates to remember
Last date to apply Navodaya application 2021: Available soon.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Exam date & time 2021: Available soon.
Navodaya Admission result date: Jan 2022.