SEBI Recruitment 2022 Grade A Notification is Out Apply Online link is now available to register. Securities and Exchange Board Of India (SEBI) has released out the Grade A (Assistant Manager) Notification on its official website www.sebi.gov.in. There are 80 Grade A Assistant Manager Vacancies available with the SEBI, the recruitment authority. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for post graduation jobs in India 2022. Because, the minimum education qualification for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 is any Master’s degree from recognized University or Institution. So, the candidates can make their dreams true through this opportunity. The commencement of SEBI Grade A application form submission starts from 5th January 2022 onwards. The candidates can get SEBI Grade A application form 2022 through the direct link specified at the bottom of this post.
- 1 SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 apply online link
- 2 SEBI Recruitment Grade A 2022 Summery
- 3 Eligibility criteria for SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022
- 4 SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Selection process
- 5 How to apply SEBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2022?
- 6 Important dates of SEBI Jobs 2022
- 7 SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022 Exam pattern
The registration process of SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 has been started on 5th Jan 2022. And, it is going to end on 24th of the same month. So, the candidates should register their SEBI Assistant Manager application form 2022 before the last date of the submission. The candidates can have SEBI Grade A Apply online link 2022 at the bottom of this post to register the online form easily. Candidates can also follow the step by step process to apply grade a jobs 2022 in SEBI.
SEBI Recruitment Grade A 2022 Summery
|Name of the organization||Securities and Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)|
|Name of the posts||Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|No. of Vacancies||80 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years)|
|Application mode||Online only|
|Starting date of registration||05.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||24.01.2022|
Eligibility criteria for SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022
Education qualification: The candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
Age limit: The maximum age limit for SEBI Grade A Jobs is 30 years as on December 31, 2021. However, there are the age relaxation rules applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Selection process
The selection process of SEBI Recruitment 2022 for Grade A posts will be done through the following stages.
- Phase 1 online written test
- Phase 2 mains written test
- Interview (Phase 3)
- Document verification
How to apply SEBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2022?
- Firstly, Visit official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Click on “Careers”
- Click on “SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022”
- Now, Click on “Online application link”
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill the SEBI Grade A Assistant manager application form 2022 carefully
- Note down the reference id and password
- Login with the saved details
- Fill the remaining details and upload required documents
- Click on “Submit”
- Make payment of application fee through online mode
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Important dates of SEBI Jobs 2022
|Starting date of Online Application||5th January 2022|
|Last date to apply SEBI Grade A Jobs||24th January 2022|
|SEBI Grade A (Assistant manager) Admit card||Intimated through e-mail and SMS|
|SEBI Grade A Prelims Phase 1 online exam date||20 February 2022|
|SEBI Grade A Mains / Phase 2 online exam date||20 March 2022|
|Grade A Mains for IT Stream||3rd April 2022|
|Interview Date||Available soon.|
SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022 Exam pattern
SEBI Grade A Prelims exam has 100 questions for 100 marks with 60 minutes time duration.
|Paper||Subjects/Streams||Max Marks||Time Duration||Cutoff|
|Paper 1||For All Streams: General Awareness (including questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Specialized subject related to stream||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Research Stream: Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce||100||40 minutes||40%|