SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 exam pattern: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the combined higher secondary level (CHSL) exam pattern pattern and syllabus in the official notification itself. The CHSL Recruitment 2022 notification released to fill various vacancies of posts like Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO, Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC). The registration process started already and many candidates are participating for the same.
To ameliorate the preparation, the candidates should make strategies and so they need SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 essentially. Since, the exam date for SSC CHSL is in May 2022 there is much for the preparation. The time given for the test is more enough for the new aspirants also. So, kindly go through the SSC CHSL Syllabus and tackle the vacancy.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 summery
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the posts||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||To be informed in due course|
|Tier 1 exam date||May 2022|
|Tier 1 exam Questions||100 questions|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam marks||200 marks|
|Last date to apply||7th March 2022|
SSC CHSL Exam pattern 2022
There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2θ + cos2θ, = 1 etc,.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Tier-II SSC CHSL (Descriptive Paper)
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour. The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (Eight Thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer’ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer. The passage to be entered in the Computer may also be displayed on the computer screen.
For the post of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ in the Office of the
Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
The ‘speed of 15000 (Fifteen Thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer’ will adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. There will 15 (Fifteen) minutes time duration and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer. The passage entered in the Computer may also be displayed on the computer screen
SSC CHSL Key dates to remember
|SSC CHSL 2022 events||Important dates|
|SSC CHSL 2022 notification date||1st February 2022|
|Commencement of SSC CHSL application form submissions start||1st February 2022|
|Last date to apply SSC CHSL 2022 online||7th March 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit card 2022 release date||10 days prior to the exam date|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam date 2022||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 answer key date||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 2 exam date||Available soon.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result date||Available soon.|
Revisit The Section
- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 summery
- 2 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022