TS ePass Scholarship 2021 application form, Eligibility, application Status, procedure to apply Telangana scholarship: ePass is the electronic and application system of scholarships organized by the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. The state government is providing prematric and postmatric scholarships to its fellow students of the state every year. Lakhs of students are beneficiaries through this scheme. The eligible students can register TS epass scholarship 2020-21 through this page. Registration process ends on 15th February 2021 for postmatric students.
Hence, the students should register their Telangana epass scholarship application form 2021 as before the last date of the submission.
Update: Fresh Registrations opened for Intermediate , Non-CET & DOST Colleges.
- 1 TS ePass Scholarship 2021 Overview
- 2 Telangana Scholarships Offered courses list
- 3 TS ePass Scholarship Eligibility 2020-21
- 4 Documents to apply Telangana epass Scholarship 202-21
- 5 How to apply TS epass Scholarship 2021?
- 6 TS ePass Scholarship Renewal online application 2021
TS ePass Scholarship 2021 Overview
|Name of the organization||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|Name of the scholarship||ePass|
|Registration mode||Online only|
|Starting date of application||2nd Jan 2021|
|Last date to submit form||15th Feb 2021|
Telangana Scholarships Offered courses list
Group 1 courses: Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course (Ex: Engg., Medicine, MBA, MCA, CPL)
Group 2 courses: Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses. (Ex: PG, M Phil, PhD, CA, Polytechnic, GNM)
Courses of Group 3: Degrees not covered in Group 1 & 2
Group 4 courses: Intermediate, ITI, Vocational, MPHW
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board. RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
- Maintenance charges or Mess charges (MTF) are sanctioned every month
Courses not eligible for TS Scholarships
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
TS ePass Scholarship Eligibility 2020-21
Students Eligible :
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
- Aspirants whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Candidates belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC , Minority and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Candidates drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
What is the procedure of TS ePass scholarship sanctioning?
- Admission in a College
- Scholarship application hard copy along with valid documents submission
- Principal of the college verifies the application
- Verification officer by welfare dept.
- Scrutiny by Welfare officer
- Sanction of scholarship
Documents to apply Telangana epass Scholarship 202-21
1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass (Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
2) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2020
5) Bank Account passbook. Bank account not required for EBC students.
6) Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7) STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
8) Furnish CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE (Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
10) 2020-21 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
11) If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2020-21
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
How to apply TS epass Scholarship 2021?
- Firstly, visit official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on ‘Post Metric or Pre Metric Scholarship’ (Whichever you are eligible to)
- Click on ‘Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration(2020-21) – Fresh registrations’
- Now you can see TS EPASS Scholarship Online application form 2020-21 on your screen
- Fill the required details carefully (Mistakes in details may cause for rejection)
- Upload required documents (Scanned original or xerox copies)
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Finally, take a print out of the TS ePass Scholarship application form 2021 and acknowledgement
- Submit the hardcopies of the application and relevant documents at the admiration of the college or institute
TS ePass Scholarship Renewal online application 2021
Prerequisites for Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2020-21
1) Bank Account pass book. Bank account not required For EBC students.
2) Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2020-21
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
- College Bonafied Scanned Memo of Present Academic year
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
The candidates can apply TS epass scholarship 2021 renewal form similar to the fresh registrations as provided above.
For Technical Issues, Please Call to 040-23120311,23120312 between 10.30 A.M. to 5 P.M.
|Other State Scheme Fresh Student Registrations (2020-21)|
|Other State Scheme Renewal Student Registrations (2020-21)|
Important dates of TS Scholarship registration
|TS epass scholarship post matric application starts from||2nd Jan 2021|
|Last date of submission of Telangana scholarship registration (Post matric)||15th Feb 2021|
|TS Pre matric scholarship application starts from||Available soon.|